Tuesday 6 December 2011

New word learnt in last week's class(30/11/11)

Assalamualaikum.........

Hai........I'am back again....
Today I want to story about the new words that I learnt last week in English class. Before that , I dont know about these words. Last week, my class had a quiz and is required for the joint with patner.At the time, who that  completed and corret all, they will get 1 mark.Although, I"am not the first group to completed the words and not get the mark,but I'am proud of my friend who finished and corret all.

Then we discuss the answers.At the time,I know the new words.Word likes SOLE , BELT , BEAT and NEAT. Otherwise ,I know the difference butterfly and moth.Month also the new word that i know and learnt.
I think that all....
Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment